News(click to see News & More)
Professional Bondsman Registration Checklist
Submit directly to the Bureau:
- Initial application fee of $400 (checks payable to the State of New Hampshire).
- Fee(s) of $100 for registration in each county of the state where a professional bondsman seeks to post bail.
- The Professional Bondsman Application form completed to disclose:
- Full name, home address and business address of the applicant.
- If the applicant is an employee of a professional bondsman, the full name and business address of the employer.
- A personal financial statement of the applicant.
- Thumbprints of the applicant.
- Description of all arrests and convictions of the applicant which have not been annulled by a court of law.
- Description of fidelity bond covering the applicant.
- Description of any licenses previously issued or denied to the applicant by the New Hampshire Insurance Department.
- Description of any licenses issued or denied to the applicant by the insurance department of any other state.
- Description of any other licenses ever issued or denied to the applicant relative to the bail bond business by any government agency.
- Description of the applicant's experience in law enforcement or law enforcement related occupations.