- Statement of Secretary of State Bill Gardner regarding the Impact of H.R. 1 on New Hampshire Elections
- Special Election - Bow & Dunbarton (Merrimack District 23)
- Special Election-Town of Merrimack
- Voter Registration & Motor Vehicle Law Jointly Issued FAQs
- Meeting of the Electoral College Video
Request An Absentee Ballot
If you meet the state's requirements and qualifications and are unable to vote in person because of disability, religious beliefs, military service, or because of temporary absence, you may vote by using an absentee ballot. You will need to complete an absentee ballot application form which is available below . Once completed, the application form needs to be returned to your town or city clerk. NOTE: Do not use a sharpie or marker to mark your ballot. Please use a pen or a number 2 pencil.
Application for an Absentee Ballot - 2021 Local Elections and Special State Elections
If you have a print disability, you may apply for an Accessible Electronic Absentee Ballot
Uniformed & Overseas Ballots
Federal Post Card Application for Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request
Absentee Ballot Status
If you applied for an absentee ballot, you may find out if the clerk has received your request; when the absentee ballot was sent to you; and when it was received back in the clerk's office.
Note: This tile Check Status links to https://app.sos.nh.gov/Public/AbsenteeBallot.aspx