State IA Name Changes

  • golddome

    If any investment adviser changes its name, it must file for an amended license.  In order to effect the amendment, please submit the following directly to the Bureau: 

    1. Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation which effected the name change (or other similar documents filed with the state of organization, such as amended LP, LLC or LLP documents).
    2. Provide a list of each agent licensed in the State of New Hampshire along with CRD number on the date that the name change filing was made with the state of organization.  The fees may be combined into one check that should be payable to the State of New Hampshire.
    3. An amended Form ADV which reflects the new name.  This document should be submitted through Web IARD. 

    Upon receipt of the above by this Bureau, an amended license will be issued.