Federal IA Name Changes

  • falltree

    Documents may be submitted through Web IARD where possible, but the fees must contiue to be submitted directly to the Bureau. 

    Submit, directly to the Bureau, a list of such investment adviser representatives and their social security numbers.

    Upon receipt of the above, a confirmation of the notice filing amendment will be sent.