Foundation Forms and Laws


    Do you need Domestic or Foreign foundation forms?

    • Domestic Forms are for a foundation to be formed or is currently formed in New Hampshire.
    • Foreign Forms are for foundations formed outside of New Hampshire to be registered or is currently registered in New Hampshire.

    State of New Hampshire Revised Statutes Online
    N.H. Foundation Act (Chapter 564-F)

    Each year, new laws are passed which amend current sections in the New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated (RSAs), insert new sections, reenact sections or repeal sections.  The printed and online versions of the RSAs do not immediately reflect these changes.  The List of Sections Affected (LSA; found here) identifies all changes made to the statutes during specific legislative sessions.  Please refer to the LSA's to determine if any changes have been made to the specific RSA you are viewing.

    The New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated found at, while believed to be accurate, are provided for informational purposes only.  For the official version of any statute, please consult the bound volumes and supplements of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated, published by West Publishing, a Thomson business.  These volumes can usually be found at your local library.