Foreign Nonprofit Forms


    For your convenience, all forms can be filled out online then printed, signed and mailed to this office.  Please ensure that forms are printed on 8.5" x 11" paper in black ink.

    Checks should be made payable to "State of New Hampshire".

    For information regarding name availability, please click here.

    Forms  Fees 
    Form FNP-1  Foreign Nonprofit Application
         (Please see important information below) 
    Form FNP-3  Foreign Nonprofit Amendment  $25 
    Form FNP-5  Foreign Nonprofit Withdrawal  $25 
    Form 10  Statement of Change of Registered Office or
    Registered Agent or Both

       * Filing fee waived if submitted on the Nonprofit Report
          filing period.

    Foreign Nonprofit Plan of Merger (not involving a N.H. domestic nonprofit) - submit a certified copy of merger (certified by survivor's Secretary of State)  $35

    Foreign Nonprofit Conversion - submit a certified copy of the filed conversion (certified by Domestic State Secretary of State)
         Conversion documents must be submitted with the new
         creation documents for the newly formed entity and the
         appropriate filing fee for that form.


    ATTENTION ALL NONPROFIT CORPORATIONS:  Any nonprofit organization that 1) will be applying to the IRS to be a 501(c)(3) organization and/or 2) will solicit donations or distribute funds in the state of N.H. and/or 3) is formed for any purpose enumerated in RSA 7:21, II is required to register with and report to the Attorney General, Charitable Trusts Unit on form NHCT-1Click here to download the form.