Click on the above logo or here to do the following;
1. Absentee Ballot Search - If you applied for an absentee ballot, you can find out if the clerk has received your request; when the absentee ballot was sent to you; and when it was received back in the clerk's office.
2. Party Information - If you are not sure what party you are registered as on the checklist, you can check it using this link.
3. Polling Place Search - Find out where your polling place is in your town or ward for state elections.
4. Clerk Information Search - Find out who your clerk is and where the town office is located.
5. State List - Clerks and Polling Places - You can download a list of all town clerks and their contact information, as well as where the polling places are across the state with the hours of polling. *Please note: the polling places and hours of polling are for state elections only - not local elections.
NOTE: All information contained in this Voter Information Look-up is updated daily by Town and City Clerks. This information is refreshed nightly.