Submit directly to the Bureau:
1. Initial application fee of $400 (checks payable to the State of New Hampshire).
2. Fee(s) of $100 for registration in each county of the state where a professional bondsman seeks to post bail.
3. The Professional Bondsman Application form completed to disclose:
4. Passport-size picture of the applicant.
5. Criminal Records Release Form.
6. A general power of attorney from a surety company licensed to write bail bonds in New Hampshire.
7. The original $10,000 fidelity bond, written by a company not engaged in the bail bond business.
8. Form U-2. Consent to Service of Process.
9. Copy of the applicant's New Hampshire property and liability insurance license.