N.H. Notice-Filing Name Changes

  • coveredbridg

    No fee required.  Submit: 

    1.  Copy of the Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation that effected the name change (or other similar documents filed with the state of organization, such as amended LP, LLC or LLP documents). 

    2.  Amended Issuer-Dealer (Form D-4) which reflect the new name. 

    3.  Form U-2 in the amended name. 

    Upon receipt of the above by this Bureau, an amended license will be issued.