Municipal Securities

  • snowyroad

    [Section 18(b)(4)(C) of the Securities Act of 1933] 

    See RSA 421-B:3-302(a) 

    The Bureau only requires a notice filing for those municipal securities that fall under the definition of "Industrial Bonds" pursuant to RSA 421-B:1-102(21).  Other municipal bonds are exempt under RSA 421-B:2-201 which requires no filing with the Bureau. 


    The following documents must be submitted to the Bureau: 

    1.  Filing fee based on 2/10 of 1% (New Hampshire Aggregate Offering Price) with a maximum of $1,050, plus a non-refundable fee of $200.  [See RSA 421-B:6-614].  Checks should be payable to the "State of New Hampshire". 
    2.  Form U-2, UNLESS the offering is made on a firmly underwritten basis by a New Hampshire licensed broker-dealer. 
    3.  Copy of prospectus or offering circular. 
    4.  Name of the New Hampshire licensed broker-dealer engaged in the distribution of the securities. 


    1.  Annual renewal fee for continuing offerings is 2/10 of 1% of the amount offered in New Hampshire (New Hampshire Aggregate Offering Price), maximum of $1,050 for each security registered.  The fee is due on or before the anniversary of the date of registration in New Hampshire.